Buying a home will be one of the largest financial decisions you will make and you need to receive the proper guidance, up to date information to ensure the best decision, a strategic plan from start to finish and alligned with the correct tream of agents and support.
The Buying Process
- Meet with your agent, set up online searches and receive properties that fit your search criteria
- Meet with lender for your preapproval and determine your budget
- Choose your real estate attorney to represent you in your purchase
- Choose your inspector to inspect the home you decide to buy
- Begin touring properties with your agent
- Once you find the home that is right for you, you and your agent will make an informed decision on what to offer.
- Write contract and secure necessary documents such as diclosures.
- Begin real estate attorney review
- Inspect the property
- Finalize attorney review and approval
- Begin the mortgage process
- Once the home financing has been approved, schedule the closing
- Conduct a final walk through of the property
- Close and take ownership of your new home!
Innovative Property Consultant’s Agents will….
Our agents are neighborhood specialists and will provide you with the most current and relevant information specific to the neighborhoods you are interested in. Our agents will hold your hand from the beginning, starting with preparation for home buying to closing and beyond.
- Each agent is a neighborhood specialist, as a team we can overcome any obstacle.
- The team will always outperform the individual, and you don't just get one agent but the entire team working for you.
- Our agents will personally tour each property with you, offering advice and insight to assist you to make the best decision to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Our agents will provide you with relevant sales information and how to interpret the data for the areas you are interested in to ensure you are well-educated and make an informed offer
- Our agents will handle all the details of the transaction through closing, including all documents including seller disclosures, inspection report, and beyond.
- Our agents are skilled negotiators so you get the best deal.
- Our agents are full time Realtors, real estate is our career!