Planning is very important when you move. You need to be prepared and packed in advance to avoid delays. Whether you are moving long distance or short, make sure to organize all your items and pack them accordingly.
- Every home contains a lot of furniture and personal belongings that will need to be packed up for the move.
- Remember to wrap up breakable items in bubble wrap to avoid any breakage.
- Box up items according to which room they were in and where you will be unpacking and placing these items at your new home.
- Label all boxes by room or where they will be at your new home
- Secure movers ahead of time to avoid last minute issues that can cause you money if you reschedule your move.
- If you plan to move yourself, be sure to secure a moving truck or vehicle that will accommodate your personal possessions.